- If weather is severe, please call ahead to check if we are open. We will post a recorded message whenever possible
- Individual cots are provided for nap time. Please provide a blanket, pillow and one stuffed animal if needed for the comfort of your child.
- We encourage parental involvement. Please speak with your child’s teacher to arrange visits.
- Children should be dressed for the day’s activities when they arrive. We require a complete change of clothes be kept at our facility in case of spills or accidents. All clothing and other items sent to school should be labeled with your child’s name.
- Classes are kept to a low student – teacher ratio and often fill up quickly. Your spot will be reserved upon payment of the registration/activity fee.